Here it is, my semiannual blog post. OK, maybe I post slightly more often than that. Emphasis on the "slightly." Oh well.
It's also not like I had nothing to report, because I did. E and I are about to have our very first kid. So basically I've known this for over 8 months and didn't ever mention it here. Pro bloggers everywhere are disgusted.
Before we got pregnant we were already throwing around baby names, as I've posted about before. But with only a week or two to go (in theory), I think we've narrowed it down. Should Baby Lee turn out to be a boy, he will be named Jonah. If Baby Lee is a little girl, she will be named Clara.
I'm sure you were clever enough to figure out that that means we chose NOT to find out the sex of our baby before birth. Definitely in the minority; apparently just about everyone decides these days to find out. But we're enjoying the suspense. And I'm sure we'll be happy no matter what (well, so long as it's one or the other; both or neither might freak us out). And since the baby will be born in the next few weeks, I'm sure I'll be posting about it by Labor Day. Or Thanksgiving. Well, definitely by 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment