I'm going to refrain from actually blogging about my own thoughts on the health care "reform" debate currently gripping the country because (a) that would take a long time, (b) no one wants to read a 57-page blog post, and (c) talking about the subject usually gets me so pissed that I can't get any work done, and right now I really really need to get work done.
However, I read a fascinating article in the Atlantic about the subject, which I found to be very well-written, well-explained, well-reasoned, and it just plain makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately, the author's suggestions have about as much chance of actually happening as my winning the lottery tomorrow (actually, probably less chance), but it was refreshing to read an intelligent piece about health care since almost everything else I've read -- from both sides of the political divide -- has been anywhere between completely uninformed trash to completely ridiculous propaganda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment